Thursday, June 3, 2010

I love Word Art!

Have you ever seen a photo or a picture of something that you've liked online and you just wanted to share with the whole world how awesome that is? Well, I was randomly surfing in my spare time (its a wonder why there's so much of spare time... until you get busy :P) and I found this: http://vi.sualize.us/. Visualize is a site that allows people of the internetz to post up pics of photos that they've found on the internet or taken of themselves and share it with the rest of everyone.

I like the pictures that have short sentences of word play on them. Some of them are inspirational, others are meaningful nothings, while quite a huge number of them are really emo. :P Anyway, here are the some of the ones that I like so far. :)

It's not where you're getting to, when you're going,
how you're getting there or even what you're going to do there.
It's who you're with that really matters.

We live in a quick fix generation.
But quite often, the only way to heal is through time.

I'm sorry but Facebook status updates don't count as living.

Nuff said.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
But three lefts will take you back to the same position.
*wink* ;)

"This is your life. Is it everything you dreamed that it would be?" - This is Your Life, Switchfoot.

I think Will Smith said this. Surprising huh? :)

 And a little reason behind every madness.

Really sad. But true.

 Quite often, it's the crazy times that you have with your friends that
help you maintain some semblance of sanity throughout the week. :)

From my all time favorite John Mayer song. :)

And finally, one of my most awesome rules in life. :D

Til the next time! Take care people!

5 comments:

  1. Where's the "like" button for this post? want to click it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maryann! Hahahaha... Wish I could have "like" buttons for my posts, but leaving a comment serves the same purpose too... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait! I found out how to add "Like" buttons! Like away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! i'm the first person to like it!!!

    ReplyDelete